December 4, 2010

#Reverb10: December 4: Wonder

December 4 – Wonder. 
How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year? (Author: Jeffrey Davis)

I cultivate a sense of wonder by always letting myself be surprised with what life hands to me. I am a notoriously bad planner, but I'm always open to just going with the flow. It makes things a lot less complicated. Of course, there are times where I need to take the reigns and take control, but overall, I just let life guide me where I need to go. How does this cultivate a sense of wonder? For me, when I try to control things that are beyond my scope of power, things don't work out well and I'm stressed out because I'm trying too hard to do something the hard way instead of slowing down and stopping to smell the roses. I cultivate a sense of wonder by trying to learn everything that I can and letting myself be surprised. 




post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails