January 1, 2011

Dystopian Challenge

Dystopia Challenge



Thanks to Dusky Literati for recommending this challenge as well as the steampunk challenge.

I'm going to be at the Contagion level  which is at  15 books. (Some of these are series)

  1. XVI by Julia Karr
  2. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
  3. Matched by Ally Condie
  4. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
  5. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  6. Feed by M.T. Anderson
  7. Inside Out Series by Maria V. Snyder
  8. Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
  9. The Knife of Never Letting Go Series by Patrick Ness
  10. Life as We Knew It Series by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  11. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
  12. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
post signature

2 comments:

T.B. said...

I love dystopian books also! I saw Matched, The Maze Runner, and Uglies on your list. Woo hoo, those are all great books! I just finished Matched today actually, and I have reviewed Uglies, The Maze Runner, and its sequel The Scorch Trials. I would love to hear what you think of these books!

Najela said...

I didn't really think I'd like dystopian books, but there's something fascinating in imagining what could happen if we don't get a handle on what we're doing now.

I was pleasantly surprised by Matched, but have yet to read the others. I have them though, I just haven't found the time to read them yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails