End Date: September 29, 2011
2009 Completed: 14
2010 Completed: 4
2010 Completed: 4
- Finish Book 1 of It's All Relative.
- Get a 3.2 g.p.a. or higher (2.8/3.2) by Spring 2010.
- Take GRE. Get a 1200.
Read 50 traditional books in a year (30/50)Read 120 traditional books in a year. (20/120)
- Study each class for at least 2 hours a day
- Go to Office hours at least 3 times a week.
- Go White Water Rafting somewhere other than Kern River.
- Go to Colorado.
- Go Kayaking.($63; June 27)
- Learn to Surf.($64; June 26)
- Learn to Snorkel.($39; June 20)
- Hike in Yosemite National Park.
Volunteer two hours a week (African American Health Institute: March 2010) Get an medical internship during the summer. (April 2009)
- New Goal: Get a 3.5 for every quarter from now to graduation!
Get a job during the summer.(April 2009)
- Go to Sea World($69) and San Diego Zoo.($37)
- Go Camping in the Wild Animal Park.($139+$37=$176)
Get an apartment/buy a house for the summer/next year.(June 2009/May 2010) Write/plot a story once a month. (12/12)
- Go to Japan.
- Go backpacking in Europe.
- Go to abroad for a medical/volunteer/humanitarian project.(Nicaragua Sept 12-19)
Research 3 graduate schools a week (during the weekends) (30/30)
- Drink a
Naked JuiceHomemade Juice OR Water everyday.
- Write a letter to a friend, enemy from the past, and people I hope to meet in the future until notebook is full.
Go to at least 3 fandom conventions and/or festivals. (2/3)DickensFest(Feb 2009)
Comic Con(July 2009)
DickensFest (Feb 2010)
Festival of Books (April 2010)
- Take a road trip.
- Learn to snowboard.
- Submit stories to at least 3 literary journals. (0/3)
- Submit stories to at least 3 competitions (0/3)
- Get a story accepted to a literary journal.
Win a writing competition (scholarships count)
- Apply for 3 scholarships a month (1/3)
- Get a new puppy for Zachary.
Meet a nationally known author.
Maya Angelou(October 2009)
Heidi Durrow(February 2010)
John Green and David Levithan (April 2010)
Dolen Valdez-Perkins(May 2010)
- Go to Azkatraz.
- Go to AnimeExpo and see at least 4 panels.
- Go to Comic Con and see at least 4 panels.
- Get an B.A. in Creative Writing.
- Graduate from college with above a 3.0 or above in Major and Overall GPA.
- Win NaNoWriMo for
20092010. The MayNoWriMo thing 2010.
- Write a Screenplay.
- Write a musical.
- Draw a comic.
- Take a photography class.
- Take an art class.
- Take a voice acting class.
Go to at least 2 Nerdfighter gathering.
Hank at the Glendale Library. (Nov 2009)
John at the Los Angeles Festival of Books (April 2010)
- Find a literary agent.
- Write a query letter and have it critiqued on a well-known critique blog.
Get ears repierced and another piercing.
- Possibly get a tattoo.
- Join a sorority.
- Get Passport renewed.
Change major to Psychology.(May 2009)
- Make a purse.
- Apply for graduate schools in Winter 2010.
- Do a project for Kickstarter.
- Make a stop motion animation video.
- Make a stop motion video with people.
- Do a Habitat For Humanity Project.
- Pay off half of student loans before starting graduate school.
- Get full character designs of IAR characters.(or draw them myself)
- Get a new digital camera.
- Train a dog for Pet Therapy program.
- Make business cards.
Design an outfit on Zazzle, buy it, then wear it.(Shoes, Shirt/hoodie)
- Self publish a book.
- Take a modeling class.
Get new hairstyle. Wear make-up.
Buy a new car. (I had to compromise with my mom to get my car painted. It's as good as new though.)
- Go canyoneering.
- Go indoor skydiving.
Go to Las Vegas.(March 2010) Rent a car.
- Donate $200 to Kiva.org. ($25 to each featured entrepreneur)
- Take a theatre class.
- Find a full-time job.
- Cosplay my character. (purple wig, blue contacts, goth
- Write 2 sex scenes without fading to black.
Go to Happy Hour.
- Earn a certificate in Film Writing Certificate.
- Earn a certificate in TV Writing Certificate.
- Earn a certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder and Therapy.
- Write a new serial web novel.
- Pay off Credit Cards.
- Get on the Dean's List.
- Earn $500 dollars a month through Demand Studios (roughly 33 articles)
- Work out 3 days a week for half an hour.
- Write three books by December 2010. (roughly 2 months per book)