August 22, 2010

In My Mailbox #1

Isn't this just the most adorable puppy? 
In my Mailbox is hosted by the Story Siren and is about the new books everyone is getting for the week. I had these books for a while, but I haven't had the chance to read them yet. I'll have more time next week when summer school gets out. All you high schoolers go back the moment I get out, poor things.

And the book I'm most excited to read? Awwwww, yeah! This is the first time I ever preordered a book. Now that I bought this one I have to buy/win the other two. (that's why I don't by books, especially series. If I buy one, I have to buy them all)
I think I might combine New Crayons and In my Mailbox together, because they are essentially the same thing.

What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Thanks for sharing- you have some good reading ahead. I enjoyed Fire and uglies and hope you do too. Here’s my IMMB

Najela said...

Mockingjay trumps those until I finish it. Lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails