December 1, 2010

#Reverb10: One Word

The prompt:  
December 1 - One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)

 One word that encapsulates the year 2010 for me is Amazing. This has been a great year for me. School has been so much better and less stressful. I changed my major last year and decided to go for creative writing because there were no jobs and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do just yet. I decided that since I've been trying to at least minor in creative writing, I had enough classes to just do a double major in creative writing and psychology. It has been the best choice I have ever made and I don't regret it for a second.

Now I'm about to graduate next quarter and go on to grad school and for the next year, I want the word to be Fulfilling. I chose this word because I will have completed another phase in my life and moved on to a new phase. By this time next year, I'll be two semesters into graduate school and working somewhere and writing and just enjoying life..






post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails