December 2, 2010

#Reverb10: Writing

December 2 – Writing.
What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? (Author: Leo Babauta)

My biggest vices are reading blogs, web comics, and going on facebook. I can minimize these activities, but I don't think it would be worth it to eliminate them. The blogs I read are agent and publishing blogs and my friend's blogs. I keep in contact with all my friends through facebook and web comics are just fun to read. I also watch a lot of television, travel channel and food network mostly. Granted the only things I do outside of these things are reading, going to class, doing homework, I don't think it's all that bad. I will try to limit it more, especially since I have to work now. I should spend majority of my time writing, but I need a break at some points in time. I will make more time to write and read for sure, but I also want to have a life outside of that. 



post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails