September 2, 2009

101 Things In Progress

1.Finish Book 1 of It's All Relative soon(l0l).
I keep pushing the deadline back over and over again because the beginning isn't coming out right for me. I know I'm not supposed to dwell on beginnings, but it's really hard to make it through the chapters when I know the beginning isn't as strong as it could be. I'm going to try to push through it though and do a NaNoWriMo pace until the book is done. I'll have my whole life to edit it and send it out to the world. I probably won't post it until I'm absolutely done. I guess that final post can be my editing process.

4.
Read 50 traditional books in a year (20/50)
This only counts traditional books, but if you count web serials and whatnot, then the count is probably over 35. There's a lot of books that I want to read, it's just about finding the time to do so. I'll probably try to read as many books as I can before the school year starts.

5. Study each class for at least 2 hours a day.
I did kinda get lazy this summer, especially in the psychology class. I could do a lot better in things if I just put 10% more effort into things. I have no one to blame but myself, but I passed and at this points that's all I care about. I do need to make some time to study and try to find a place where I don't get distracted. A place without computers or t.v. I can try it for the fall and read for at least an hour a day each subject.

6. Go to Office hours at least 3 times a week.
At least I went to office hours during the summer for math and psychology. It's easier when the teachers are more inviting and friendly. Hopefully this quarter none of the teachers will have office hours on the days that I work. I'm going to have to go to each teacher's office hours for at least five weeks at the beginning of the quarter.

26. Drink a Naked Juice OR Water everyday. (Naked Juice is expensive.)
I was doing this one as well, but I kind of went crazy because they were having a sale on root beer. Now that the summer is over, I can get back on track and get back to being healthy again. I have a lot of water, but putting it in the fridge makes it too cold and leaving it out makes it too warm. I'm very particular about my water.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails