(Ignorance note: Our make-up artist even does hair, Black hair. I know this sounds a little stupid of me, but I didn't think White hair artists did Black hair. In my hometown, they did, but they did a horrible job because it would be frizzy and never hold up. However, it looks like this lady knows what she's doing. I'm hoping to go there for touch ups in between my original hairdresser(I like her because she does good work and I get a discount). I'm definitely going to go to her to get my hair dyed (if it's allowed where I work).)
Now to commence to camwhoring!
- Using a dark eyeliner, cover 1/4 of the eyelid.
- Take the colors you want to add and put them in from dark to light. (she used black, plum, and white on me).
- Next, you start with the dark color, tap off then press the powder onto your eyelid, then sweep and blend.
- Use the second lightest color (this would be the plum for me) and press it on to your brow bone, then sweep and blend. If you mess up, just layer the darkest color and blend.
- Use the lightest color and press the white against the under side of your eye brow and blend.
Do you have any make-up tips that you want to divulge? Share them in the comments.